Dr. Eva Beyvers. Lawyer (Rechtsanwältin)
Areas of Focus
Eva Beyvers represents companies and senior executives in all areas of employment and labour law. She represents her clients both in and out of court throughout Germany.
She has particular expertise in the area of data protection law.
In 2017 the University of Passau conferred a doctorate degree in law on Eva Beyvers. Her doctoral thesis on the subject of „Privatheit in der Waagschale – Instrumente des datenschutzrechtlichen Interessenausgleichs im Kontext sozialer Online-Netzwerke“ primarily developed during her time with the DFG Research Training Group “Privacy” at the University of Passau and was supervised by Professor Dr. Dirk Heckmann.
- Since 2019 Lawyer (Rechtsanwältin), Staudacher Annuß Arbeitsrecht., Munich
- 2017-2019 Legal clerkship in Landshut and stages with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in Munich and with the German Embassy in Mexico City
- 2017 Doctor of Law, University of Passau
- 2014-2017 Doctoral scholarship, Research Training Group „Privacy“, University of Passau
- 2008-2014 Law Studies, University of Passau