Dr. Maximilian Koch. Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt)
Areas of Focus
Maximilian Koch advises companies in all areas of individual and collective employment law and represents his clients in employment court proceedings throughout Germany.
Maximilian Koch has particular experience in drafting employment contracts, post-contractual non-competition agreements and termination agreements as well as in the consultancy on actions against unfair dismissal. Mr. Koch's area of expertise is supplemented by assessing issues of works constitution law and conducting due diligence reviews with respect to employment law in the course of corporate transactions.
- Since 2021 Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt), Staudacher Annuß Arbeitsrecht., Munich
- 2019 Doctor of law by the University of Jena
- 2017-2021 Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt), Senior Associate, Watson Farley & Williams LLP, München
- Law studies at the Universities of Freiburg, Lausanne (CH) and Munich; legal clerkship in Wiesbaden
- Two daughters
- Nomos (2019) – „Das Beschäftigungsverhältnis des Cheftrainers im professionellen deutschen Fußball“