Lawyer and Specialist Lawyer for Employment and Labour Law
(Rechtsanwalt und Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht)
Areas of Focus
Jan Rudolph advises companies in all matters of employment and labour law, both in contentious and non-contentious matters. Jan especially focuses on representation of German and international employers in senior executive matters, advising in employee participation and works constitution matters, especially in connection with restructurings, advising in compliance related matters and matter relating to questions of German and European employee participation.
Jan has extensive experience in representing companies in all questions of employment and labour law as well as pensions law in connection with corporate restructurings, M&A transactions and joint venture projects.
- Since 2018 Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) and Partner, Staudacher Annuß Arbeitsrecht., Munich
- 2013–2018 Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) and Counsel, Linklaters LLP, Munich
- 2001–2013 Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) and Associate and Associated Partner, Noerr LLP (previously: Nörr Stiefenhofer Lutz), Munich and Frankfurt am Main
- 2001 Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) and Associate, Allen & Overy, Frankfurt am Main
- Law studies at the Universität Osnabrück, University of Calgary (Canada) and Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Arbeitsrecht im Deutschen Anwaltverein
- Münchener Anwaltverein e.V.
- Deutscher Arbeitsgerichtsverband e.V.
- European Employment Lawyers Association
- International Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Associate Member)