Prof. Dr. Georg Annuß, LL.M.
Areas of Focus
Georg Annuß advises clients in all areas of employment and labour law. Georg especially focuses on advising supervisory boards and board members in board member issues, representation of companies and officers in litigation, ongoing advice of employers in employment and labour matters, transaction related advice on employment and labour matters and employment restructurings (change of operations and business transfers) as well as advising clients in employment issues related to corporate compliance.
- Since 2018 Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) and partner, Staudacher Annuß Arbeitsrecht., Munich
- 2012–2018 Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) and partner, Linklaters LLP, Munich
- Since 2010 Professor at the University of Regensburg
- 2006–2012 Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) and partner, Noerr LLP, Munich
- 1999–2003 Academic Assistant, University of Regensburg
- 1996–2005 Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt), Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, Dusseldorf and Munich
- 1995–1996 Academic Assistant, University of Regensburg
- Law Studies at the Universities of Bayreuth and Regensburg
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Arbeitsrecht im Deutschen Anwaltverein
- Member of the Deutscher Juristentag
- Deutscher Arbeitsgerichtsverband e.V.
- European Employment Lawyers Association
German, English, French